Making the Milky Way Pop Video
Learn how to make your Milky Way photos pop and glow with these Photoshop techniques! We’ll cover some basic and advanced edits to explore how to really make the Milky Way come to life with blending modes. Learn orton glow and blending tricks!
This is a digital download, you will not receive anything in the mail. After paying you will be sent to a webpage where you can immediately download the videos in a zip file, and you will be sent an email with the same download links.
WATCH THE PREVIEW
- Creative editing examples with 3 images in Photoshop
- An explanation of the blend modes we’ll use
- Using levels adjustments in Photoshop
- Using levels with blend modes
- Using orton effects to create glow
- Using Adobe Camera Raw as a smart filter in Photoshop
- Advanced masking techniques to control edits
- Preventing blown out stars when adjusting sky contrast
- Blending Modes Explained
- Milky Way Example 1
- Milky Way Example 2
- Northern Lights Example
VIDEO FILE SPECS
- 1080p HD video (1920x1080 resolution)
- Playable on your computer with QuickTime, VLC, etc
- Compatible with iPad (and most likely other tablets)
- 52 minutes of training across 5 videos
- Download is a 530MB ZIP file containing all 5 videos
- Runtime: 52 minutes
The video is narrated in English.
SAVE WITH THE MILKY WAY MASTER CLASS!
GET ALL 3 VIDEO TUTORIALS!