Landscape Astrophotography Editing Workflow Video
In this 130-minute tutorial you’ll learn my start-to-finish workflow by applying techniques acquired through years of editing. Focusing on a single Milky Way image we’ll walk through edits in Lightroom and Photoshop as well as dive into more advanced techniques, such as star stacking and exposure blending, on our way to producing the completed image.
This is a digital download, you will not receive anything in the mail. After paying you will be sent to a webpage where you can immediately download the videos in a zip file, and you will be sent an email with the same download links.
WATCH THE PREVIEW
- Camera settings
- Workflow basics
- White balancing a night sky with airglow
- Sharpening foreground images
- Lens corrections
- Star stacking manually in Photoshop vs the more automated way with Starry Landscape Stacker (Mac) or Sequator (Windows)
- Basic and advanced blending with masks
- Dodging and burning with luminosity painting
- Preventing blown out stars when adjusting sky contrast
- Camera settings and workflow review
- Raw image preparation in Lightroom
- Star stacking for pinpoint stars and lower noise
- Exposure blending in Photoshop
- Noise reduction with Nik Dfine
- Creative editing in Photoshop
VIDEO FILE SPECS
- Purchasing gives you a link to download the videos in a ZIP file.
- 1080p HD videos (1920x1080 resolution)
- MP4 format compatible with most video players
- Total size is approximately 2.5 GB
- Runtime: 130 minutes
- The video is narrated in English.
SAVE WITH THE MILKY WAY MASTER CLASS!
GET ALL 3 VIDEO TUTORIALS!