Exposure Blending for Landscape Astrophotography Video
This video series is a comprehensive tutorial on creating realistic blends of sky and foreground exposures for night landscapes. We will cover many Photoshop masking techniques across six example images that will teach you how to create high quality blends without blending lines or halos.
This is a digital download, you will not receive anything in the mail. After paying you will be sent to a webpage where you can immediately download the videos in a zip file, and you will be sent an email with the same download links.
Learn Photoshop techniques to create seamless Milky Way exposure blends!
This nearly 3 hour long video tutorial series will show you advanced selecting and masking methods for creating blends without those nasty blend lines.
We will cover six different example images, each comprised of multiple exposures for the blend. For each image, all the exposures were shot at the same spot, on the same night, without moving the tripod or camera.
WATCH THE PREVIEW
Learn how to use advanced masking tools to create seamless blends for complex horizon blends with trees.
In this example of a field of lupines you will learn how I used Helicon Focus, a dedicated focus stacking tool, to create an image with the entire field of lupines in focus.
- Star stacking review
- Foreground exposure and stacking review
- Basic exposure blending
- Creating fine tuned masks for complex exposure blends
- Detailed examples of Select & Mask in Photoshop
- Combining two masks for a complete horizon mask
- Creating consistent noise texture across the image
- Focus stacking with Helicon Focus
- Removing hot pixels in Photoshop
- Calculation shutter speeds for the sky and foreground
- Review of star stacking and foreground exposure techniques
- Review of some basic Photoshop techniques
- Example 1 - Basic blend and pond reflection
- Example 2 - Introducing Select & Mask
- Example 3 - Advanced Select & Mask
- Example 4 - Controlling manual blends with selections
- Example 5 - Bright ambient foreground at a Lighthouse
- Example 6 - Complex focus stacking a field of lupines with Helicon Focus
VIDEO FILE SPECS
- Purchasing gives you a link to download the videos in a ZIP file.
- 1080p HD videos (1920x1080 resolution)
- MP4 format compatible with most video players
- Download size: 2.8GB
- Runtime: Almost 3 hours
- The video is narrated in English.
- Downscaled example files are included!
Start to finish blends of the following six images are included in this tutorial!
Example files are included!
SAVE WITH THE MILKY WAY MASTER CLASS!
GET ALL 4 VIDEO TUTORIALS AND SAVE 20%!