FREE LIVE WEBINAR!
How to Photograph Milky Way Panoramas
Wednesday, January 26th, 7pm US Eastern
This webinar has ended, if you signed up before it went live you have the replay link, it is the same as the live link that you received in your email. If you did not sign up before it went live you can catch the next one!
Join professional photographer Adam Woodworth for a live presentation of the tools and techniques needed to photograph the beauty of the Milky Way arcing across the entire sky.
You Will Learn:
- Camera Gear - Cameras, lenses, tripods
- Panorama Gear - Nodal rails, rotators, multi-axis heads
- Exposure Settings
- Shooting Techniques
- Planning panoramas with PhotoPills
- Basics of Stitching in Software
Learn how to take the exposures needed to create the panorama later in software.
We'll discuss nodal rails and rotators, and how they help with capturing panos.
Learn what techniques to use to photograph all the elements of a pano, including exposure stacking for dark scenes.
Learn how to plan your next panorama easily with PhotoPills!
Meet Your Host
Adam Woodworth has been photographing the Milky Way for 10 years, which is an eternity if the world of landscape astrophotography!
- Wrote one of the original tutorials on Landscape Astrophotography printed in Outdoor Photographer and on Luminous-Landscape.com.
- Spoken on the Nikon School Theater stage at the PhotoPlus and CES Expos.
- Produces video tutorials and teaches workshops on landscape astrophotography.
- His book, Night Sky Photography: From First Principles to Professional Results, is a best seller on Amazon.
The webinar will be available for replay if you cannot make it to the live session, but you must sign up before/during the live stream in order to get the link for the live event and replay.
The link will be sent to your inbox after signing up, and you'll receive reminder emails as showtime nears!