Milky Way Creative Edits - Vol 1
Enhance your Milky Way photos and draw attention to the details using creative editing techniques in Lightroom and Photoshop. Learn tips to bring out tones, adjust contrast, and fix problematic areas, such as unwanted color casts. Using three photos, we’ll work through common edits and give you the tools you need to take your images even further.
- Start to finish RAW workflow on a single image
- Creative editing examples with 3 images
- Editing in Lightroom & Photoshop
- Using levels and curves in Photoshop
- Using Adobe Camera Raw as a smart filter in Photoshop
- Advanced masking techniques to control edits
- Fixing color problems
- Preventing blown out stars when adjusting sky contrast
This video builds on the concepts introduced in the Workflow Video, but is useful for anyone looking for creative editing and masking tips.
Video File Specs:
- 720p HD video (1280x720 resolution)
- Playable on your computer with QuickTime, VLC, etc
- Compatible with iPad (and most likely other tablets)
- Video will be available for download or streaming immediately after purchase
- File size is approximately 630 MB
Runtime: 59 minutes
The video is narrated in English.