I’m very excited to announce the release of my new video tutorial!
This new video course builds on my previous Creative Edits Volume 1 video by using advanced techniques in Photoshop to really make the Milky Way pop and glow. This video course assumes a working knowledge of Photoshop but should be useful for people of any skill level.
Here’s a preview of what’s included:
- Creative editing examples with 3 images in Photoshop
- An explanation of the blend modes we’ll use
- Using levels adjustments in Photoshop
- Using levels with blend modes
- Using orton effects to create glow
- Using Adobe Camera Raw as a smart filter in Photoshop
- Advanced masking techniques to control edits
- Protecting the stars from getting lost or blown out in the edits
The runtime for this new video course is 52 minutes spread across 5 video chapters.
You can learn more about the video at the following link: